This year has started with an exciting brand refresh. We have launched our new logo which you will hopefully have already seen on our website, social media outlets, site signage and vehicles. We will soon be moving to new premises in East Kilbride which will provide us the space we need to match our growth.
We have recently welcomed two new faces to our growing support staff team.
Deborah Wilson joined us in March as Finance and Administration Manager. This is a new position for the company following the separation from Cosmos Decorators at the beginning of the year. Debbie has already successfully managed the transfer of our accounting information and workflow to the new system which will provide us with up to the minute financials and aid with the managed growth of the business.
Lauren Robertson has joined us as Trainee Quantity Surveyor. Due to continued growth in the business, our Commercial Director Ian Smith appointed Lauren to assist him and Estimating Manager Calder Percival, with the increasing workload in the commercial department. Lauren is just coming to the end of her second year at University and we wish her the best of luck with her studies.
We have successfully completed a number of exciting and varied projects including:
- Water damage reinstatement works at Stewart House, 123 Elderslie Street, Glasgow for CRM Students Ltd (£55k);
- Internal sub-division works on the fifth floorMercantile Chambers, Bothwell Street, Glasgow for Henderson Global Investments (£4.6k);
- Cladding Fire Safety Remedial Works at the BMS Building, North Haugh for the University of St Andrews (£300k);
- External cladding and associated repair works at a warehouse building in Livingston for Bardem Ltd (£93k);
- Replacement and construction of new pathways at Donaldson School, Linlithgow for the Donaldson Trust (£32k);
- Complexed external fabric repairs and specialist repair of corroded structural steel at The Glasshouse in Glasgow for Hamcap (Glasshouse) Ltd (£530k);
- Contemporary office fit-out for the Orb Group at their new offices in Fairfield House, Ibrox Business Park, Glasgow (£214k);
- Internal alterations to first floor office suite at Glendevon House in Castle Business Park for Stirling Council (£36K);
- Refurbishment works to the external building fabric of the National Wallace Monument in Stirling for Stirling Council (£220k);
- Refurbishment works at the Bo’Vine Restaurant in the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor for Hilton Hotels £35k);
- Extension and Refurbishment of Sirram Veterinary Practice in Wishaw (£198k).
We have also received several new exciting appointments:
- External fabric repairs at Old Wing, University Hall for the University of St Andrews;
- Works at the Training Pool at The Peak Leisure Centre, Stirling;
- Dilapidations works at 21 Coddington Crescent, Eurocentral;
- Manufacture and installation of steel framed external sheds and over cladding for the Builders Supply Co, Edinburgh;
- Office Alterations at the Skypark Building, Glasgow;
- Fire Damage Reinstatement Works at 8 Crown Road North, Glasgow;
- Cladding works for Edrington Distillers; and
- Various works for Donaldson School, Linlithgow; Mitie; Cats Protection and Hilton Bellshill.