The end of 2016 saw a number of our key projects successfully completed and handed over to satisfied clients;
- Refurbishment and Upgrading of Office Accommodation for Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services in Aberdeen
- Dilapidations and reinstatement works at Unit 7, Phoenix Retail Park, Paisley
- External Fabric Repairs at Clutha House, 120 Cornwall Street South, Glasgow for Caledonian Heritable Ltd
- Various repair works and re-roofing at St Brendans RC Parish Church, Yoker
- Internal refurbishment and fit-out for Whyte & MacKay, West Mains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth
2017 got off to a flying start with a good mix of new appointments;
- Internal Office Fit-Out for British Red Cross at 1 Smithhills Street, Paisley
- Storm Damage Reinstatement Works for Ramsay McMichael at McVean House, Longcroft
- Various upgrading and improvement projects for Edrington Distillers
- Internal Refurbishment of Ardrossan Ferry Terminal for Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd
- Shell Refurbishment of 15,000 sqft retail unit at Craigleith Retail Park, Edinburgh for TH Real Estate
Our commitment to a culture of safety has been bolstered with the appointment of our new safety management, monitoring and audit partners, Project Health & Safety Services Ltd.
We have welcomed Scott Murray to our operational management team; in the role of Contracts Supervisor. He is settling in well and we are delighted that he has joined our business.
“2016 has been a year of significant growth for the business, with more clients enjoying our unique service offering. We continue to be well supported by those customers who have been with us for a number of years now and we are thankful to them all for their continued support. We are continuing with our recruitment and apprenticeship programmes and it’s particularly pleasing to see young people learning and developing within the ranks of the business. I’m really pleased with the enhanced safety input we are seeing from our investment with Ian Hyslop and his team at PHSS. Accreditation of our Integrated Management Systems, covering Quality, Environmental and Safety Management, is one of our key goals for the year ahead.”
Chris McNeill, Managing Director